Have you gone paperless yet? Neither have we. But we’re getting closer every day and document imaging and management technologies are helping. A well designed solution can:
- Reduce paper, clutter and physical storage requirements.
- Allow you to access files anytime, anywhere.
- Seamless integrate with essential software like Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and in-house software.
- Secure your documents to meet internal policy or regulatory requirements.
- And oh yeah, it should be easy and intuitive to use!
Exelos has researched and supported dozens of solutions for the small to medium sized business market and found most to be too complicated, proprietary or expensive for our clients. That was until we found DocuXplorer.
DocuXplorer satisfies all the needs our clients generally ask for at a price point that makes sense. We were so impressed by DocuXplorer that we partnered with them and they’re the only document management solution we recommend. But there are still decisions to make such as:
- Which scanners should I purchase and how many?
- Do I scan and archive my existing documents before I start scanning my new documents?
- How long will archiving old documents take?
- What is the best way to index and organize my document archives?
Exelos can assist you with each of these decisions. DocuXplorer even has an Application Programmers Interface (API), allowing it to be interfaced with software you may be using. And Exelos has the software development expertise and resources to handle every step.
So when you start thinking about reducing paper and looking for a document management solution, think DocuXplorer and call Exelos!
P.S. And if you’re wondering if paper will ever be totally dead, we think not. Just check out this youtube video for the reason why!